SECO F10sw FIREMANS HELMET
F10 MkII AS/NZS 4067-2004, EN443-2008, EN14458-2004, EN166-2001, NFPA 1971-2004 Certified
- Light weight Kevlar®/fiberglass reinforced composite shell.
- UV-resistant hi-gloss paint finish
- Polyurethane impact liner for increased mechanical and thermal protection
- Headband with removable padding for cleaning and replacement
- Nape strap with ratchet size adjustment between 52-64cm for comfortable fit
- Nylon webbing cradle system for optimal comfort
- 3-point flame retardant Nomex chinstrap comes with quick release buckle andleather comfort pads
- Internally retracting full bubble face shield
- Internally retracting One Touch TM Eye Protector
- Flame retardant Nomex neck protector • Pacific Easi on/off Torch base
- UK 4AA Torch
- Customized stripes/badges/decals that is visible from all sides and in all conditions
Certification & Approval*
- Tested and certified to AS/NZS4067-2004
- EN443-2008 (Type A & B)
- CE marked to PPE Directive 89/686/EEC
- NFPA 1971-2007
- Neck protector – various design and material choices.
- Suitable for very low temperature use (-30 deg C).
- Resistance to chemicals.
- Surface electrical insulation.
- Certified to NFPA1971:2007 for structural fire fighting, and NFPA1951:2007,