The Chemsol Plus range of chemical protective clothing retains all the comfort and flexibility of the Chemsol range with the benefits of additional anti-static and flame retardant properties plus high visibility options.
Styles available include coveralls, jackets, trousers etc.
Features and Benefits
- Soft, light weight fabric for extra wearer comfort
- Conforms to BS EN 465,466,467
- Flame retardant properties to BS EN 533 index 1
- Anti-static properties to BS EN 1149-1
- High visibility options available, up to BS EN 471
- Available in a wide choice of colours (including
Saturn Yellow and HV Orange)
- Bespoke options available on request
Manufactured in a robust and practical fabric Chemsol Plus garments are suitable for many chemical environments where hazardous materials are in use. Its added comfort also makes it suitable for those working long hours and/or in difficult conditions.
Different coloured options are particularly useful in differentiating between workers throughout a large site. In addition, the high visibility options prove beneficial in operations where perhaps vehicles are operating, such as tank farms and loading / offloading bays. Many sites work 24 hours per day and traffic accidents are as likely as chemical splash injuries.
Chemical splash, fire, explosion, traffic etc.